Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Sits ‘n Wiggles has canceled all in-person classes. We are also limiting our services due to the Stay-At-Home order. But just because we’re staying at home and practicing our social distancing, doesn’t mean we can’t train your pups together!
We’re offering virtual training during this crisis. Virtual Training Sessions
Zoom Sessions: Virtual Dog Training
Benefits for You:
- Tailored to your needs
- Flexible scheduling
- Same Expertise
- E-Mail followup with a recording of the zoom meeting
- Training no matter where you live
Benefits for your Pet:
- Less distractions
- More focus on the owner
- Enhanced relationship
- Great for all behavior and needs
We’ll also be hosting Facebook Live / Zoom Events with topics such as:
- Decompression: What is it ?
- Integration: How to do it !
- Dealing with Noise Phobia
- Virtual Trivia Benefiting Second Chance Animal Rescue
- Surviving WFH (Working From Home) with your Dog
E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or callto set up your training!
You can also visit our Facebook page for live event information.
UPDATE: Please click here to see our Covid-19 Policies and Procedures once we open back up.