WHY SHOULD YOU BE SENDING YOUR CLIENTS TO SITS N WIGGLES DOG TRAINING?
PET OWNERS often seek advice from veterinary staff on training and behavior issues. We offer training and behavior modification based on the most recent scientific evidence showing positive reinforcement training not only is effective and efficient, it reduces anxiety, stress, and aggression.
THE AMERICAN VETERINARY SOCIETY OF ANIMAL BEHAVIOR (AVSAB) RECOMMENDS that veterinarians use or refer clients ONLY to trainers who understand and effectively use positive reinforcement training principles. Read AVSAB’s position statement here.
- OUR TRAINERS use evidence-based, force-free, positive reinforcement training and behavior modification methods. With over 10 years of experience, we hold several certifications, including: Certified Dog Behavior Consultant, Certified Professional Dog Trainer – Knowledge Assessed, Fear Free Certified Animal Trainer, Certified Separation Anxiety Professional Trainer, Certified Family Dog Mediators, and several others. All of these certifications are administered by independent certifying organizations and require demonstration of evidence-based animal behavior science knowledge and skills.
- WE BELIEVE IN COLLABORATING to address all of a pet’s needs. Good behavioral health is essential for overall health, so we work with our clients’ veterinarians to ensure general wellness, rule out medical causes of behavior issues, and get veterinary input on the pet’s behavior.
- WE CAN MAKE YOUR CLIENTS’ VISITS LESS STRESSFUL FOR ALL OF YOU. We can train pets to willingly participate in their own care.
- WE WORK WITH A VARIETY OF TRAINING AND BEHAVIOR ISSUES. We help families with everything from puppy socialization to cooperative care to aggressive behavior, and more.
- WE ARE LICENSED AND INSURED and can provide documentation upon request.
JOIN US FOR A LUNCH & LEARN! We’d be delighted to come to your practice and show you how we train, answer any questions you may have, and provide additional resources for your clients. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a visit.